The Enviro fleet of multipurpose emergency vehicles is equipped with the latest communication equipment, emergency lighting, generators and board up materials. We also maintain the largest inventory of drying equipment in New Zealand for residential, commercial or industrial losses, all of these resources are critical to minimize business interruption and maintain business continuity.
At Enviro we understand that time is money and coordinating and maintaining your claims portfolio is no easy task. If you are responsible for claims management we are able to meet that challenge by providing a national network of highly qualified technicians.
Enviro Clean & Restoration will:
- Assess the damage and take immediate steps to contain it
- Identify and set priorities for necessary repairs
- Residential – make the family “whole” as quickly as possible
- Commercial – reduce business interruption and restore productivity
- Establish the scope of damage and determine the budget for successful restoration
- Determine which specialty services are appropriate for the loss
- Consult with you and your insurance company to ensure a speedy settlement that is mutually agreed upon
- Co-ordinate plans for total restoration
Restoration not Replacement
At Enviro Clean we believe that restoration should be the first option before replacement.
Claims Centre Information
Our success is built upon leading edge training and technology, A national call centre and a network of highly qualified, skilled and trained technicians throughout New Zealand. We aim to provide a fast, effective, customer-focused service.