When a building is contaminated with raw sewage a threat to human health exists. Without appropriate action, extensive damage to materials may occur. This damage may appear immediately or it may develop over time.
Regardless of size, it is important that correct procedures be followed so that no long-term damage may occur to property and occupants health.
ENVIRO has established protocols in accordance with IICRC Water Damage Restoration Standard S500 for handling sewage backflow situations.
Our certified technicians will:
- Evaluate salvage ability
- Advise on occupants evacuation
- Perform loss mitigation procedures – removal, cleaning, biocide application
- Use correct personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Perform structural drying
- Liase with your insurance company representative