In a flooded room the carpets, floor and walls are all affected. We use our on-site drying techniques to dry and restore carpets, internal structures and contents. The procedure is safe and thorough. Our aim is to fully restore property, as we consider replacement a last resort.
ENVIRO concentrates its efforts on safely drying, the area flooded or damaged by water. Truckmounted extraction units are available around-the-clock to help minimize water damage to walls, floors and ceilings. The ENVIRO advantage combines our staff’s professional know-how with state-of-the-art equipment and products.
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment:
- Powerful truck mounted and portable flood pumping units for water removal/deep seal extraction.
- Deep seal extraction using HVE Rover & Water Claws.
- New Zealand’s largest range of commercial air movers and dehumidifiers.
- Thermal imaging, Moisture detectors, Hygrometers and other meters help us to accurately measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Improve indoor air quality during restoration with hepa filtered air scrubbing units.
- Injectidry structural drying system for walls, ceilings, hardwood flooring.
- ENVIRO use low grain refrigerant (LGR) commercial dehumidifiers.
- Reduces humidity levels to dry structure carpets, underlay and furniture.
- Prevents metal corrosion, swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.